The Erin Greenhouse is manufactured from box steel rather than angle iron. It is hot dipped galvanised to prevent rusting. There is NO GLASS, instead we use horticultural polythene which is clipped into aluminium rails bolted to the outer frame.
- Strong & Robust Structure: The Erin is manufactured from heavier box steel rather than angle iron. It is hot dipped galvanised to prevent rusting. It can be rawl-bolted to concrete blocks or a concrete floor. It can also be installed onto grass/soil with concrete blocks.
- Powdercoating: The Erin is as standard galvanised. It can also be powedercoated in different colours e.g. green,white etc.
- NO GLASS: High quality Polythene with 5 year UV warranty is installed rather than glass. Polythene is clipped into panels and kept in place with infllls.
- Re-usable: The infills are re-usable and can be re-used when the panels of polythene need replacing. Thus making it cheaper to remove and replace.
- Cheaper to Replace: Polythene is cheaper to replace. In the greenhouses, polythene is installed in sections and if any damage occurs, the whole structure does not have to be re-covered.
Galvanised Box steel structure complete with all fittings
800G Clear Thermic Anti-Drip Polythene
1 x Sliding Alum Door clad in 800G Clear Thermic Anti-Drip polythene c/w sliding rails, handles, door stops and fittings.
Manual Louvre Vent is installed in the rear of the greenhouse. Can be manually opened and closed with lever at side of vent.
Width: 3m or 9ft 8" x Length: 4m or 13ft 1"
Width: 3m or 9ft 8" x Length: 6m or 19ft 7"
Width: 3m or 9ft 8" x Length: 8m or 26ft 2"
Height of Straight sides: 1.7m or 5ft 6"
Height from Ridge to ground level: 2.70m or 8ft 9"
The ERIN is manufactured inhouse, if you require a different or particular size, please contact us with the details and we can quote one to suit your specification.
'Thermic' - raises the temperature of the internal temperature by approx.
1 to 2 Degrees celsius above the outside temperature.
'Anti-Drip' - condensation evaporates or rolls off the polythene.
Polythene Warranty :- A manufacturer's warranty against UVI degradation of the polythene is 5 years. This warranty does not cover accidental or malicious damage, storm damage, damage from chemicals, cleaning agents etc or general wear and tear etc.