This range of glasshouses have slanted sides and is available with an aluminium frame or also with an attractive coloured frame. Greenhouses with sloping walls can offer some important advantages e.g. decreased wind pressure, better light and heat absorption which is very useful in early spring and autumn and covers a larger soil surface.
This range has slanted sides and is available with an aluminium frame or also with an attractive coloured frame.
Standard Structure includes:
- Standard Aluminium Frame
- Roof in *Hammered safety glass roof (4mm)
- Side Walls in clear safety glass float (4mm)
- 4 x Roof Windows
- 1 x Sliding Door
- 2 x PVC Downpipes
- Self-supporting aluminium foundation with anchors
Building or Assembly instructions available
3.8m wide x 5.93m long Gutter Height: 1.72m Ridge Height: 2.53m Door Opening: 1.85m x 0.68m
Greenhouses with sloping walls offer important advantages.
- Decreased wind pressure: the wind passes smoothly over the greenhouse.
- A more stable construction: the weight of the roof is better distributed.
- More and better light and heat absorption: very useful in early spring and autumn.
- Larger soil surface.
In addition to heat, humidity and aeration, the light factor is one of the most important factors for controlling
the climate in the greenhouse. This way you get optimal plant growth.Safety glass has a lot of extra features:
- 7 x stronger than standard, drawn horticultural glass
- 5 x stronger than untempered horticultural glass
- Tempered according to European tempering standard EN12150. In case of breakage, this breaks into harmless, small pieces, such as a car window. Better resistant to influences from nature, such as hail and snow loads
Unique Benefits of "Hammered" Safety Glass in the roof:
The greenhouses are fully equipped in safety glass as standard 4mm. The side walls consist of safety glass float (clear) and the roof consists of hammered (frosted) safety glass. Hammered Roof glass is included as part of standard package instead of been an extra!
Benefits of Hammered Glass:
- The sun’s rays are broken so there is less chance of burning your plants
- A better distribution of light, which makes the plants grow better and firmer
- Condensation water flows down the glass, leaving no drops on the plants and these are less susceptible to
The advantages of both hammered safety glass and clear safety glass are combined to give you a product that is exceptional and unique in the hobby world. This way you can enjoy your greenhouse to the maximum, at no extra costs.
Warranty (Terms & Conditions apply):
- 12 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Colour coating
- 1 Year Warranty on moving/rolling parts
- No guarantee is granted on the glazing (glass)